Sunday, August 15, 2010

darn battery died after 1 video

We took the kids to the Long Island Children's Museum and had the usual good time.  The yearly pass was totally worth it.  Thanks to my mom and dad, the kids play with all the displays, and touch all they want, without us yelling every 5 seconds.

This is great, however its usually helpful to make sure the batteries are charged.

I was able to get 1 video of our last trip, before the battery went dead.

Next time i'll make sure we have plenty of power.

Here is the quick video, with my EVO, you can play in HD if you goto the youtube.


2 comments:

  1. What a cute toy! Great learning opportunity. I wonder how to get the whole video to show on the Blogger page. (I did see the whole width on YouTube)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay - now more of it is showing. Weird that it was cute off - I guess you changed the settings.

    ReplyDelete

 

About Me

My photo
Fairly normal and boring. Married with Children. This blog is just a way to update my friends and family easier.

Labels

Followers