Friday, April 2, 2010

communication blackout...still better than AT&T

Sorry about the lack of posts for the past couple of weeks. Been rather crazy busy here. Recently got them some new sneakers. Aidan is now a size 7.5 and Kira is a size 7. Amazing how fast their feet grow. They basically get new shoes every 3 months.

Either way, this is to say thanks to my mom and dad for the very nice presents they sent.

I was debating as to whether or not to post all 4 parts, but each of them has some very interesting moments.

So here are they are getting their presents from grandma and grandpa on their birthday, while they were sick!









I'll be posting some more stuff in a couple days.

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy! I'll bet you're going to have to keep taking that first toy apart to retrieve stuff that gets stuck in the chute!

    When Sunny came from Korea I remember buying her size 5 sneakers.

    Thanks for taking the time to post these videos for us. It was fun watching them.

    Hopefully you all are finished with being sick and enjoying spring.

    ReplyDelete

 

About Me

My photo
Fairly normal and boring. Married with Children. This blog is just a way to update my friends and family easier.

Labels

Followers